Ballet Level 3 Class Details (ages 10+)
Our intermediate to advanced dancers expand and hone their dance vocabulary and technique for classical and contemporary ballet. Students in this group typically have 8+ years of ballet training and are eager to expand their dance capabilities including more advanced classical variations and contemporary works with modern and lyrical components. Our instructors have been trained in Martha Graham techniques and others. Dancers listen to classical and a wide variety of music genres while taking ballet barre, centre and variations.
We are an inclusive family of dancers and encourage students ages 10+ to be evaluated for placement. Our Saltmarsh Dancers don't just love to dance, they NEED to dance and are passionate about it. We work hard together and enjoy expanding our musicality and fine tuning our craft.
Level 3 Tuition includes 3 Ballet classes; 2 Pre-Pointe or Pointe classes and 2 Contemporary classes per week.
Weekly Ballet Level 3 Days & Times:
- Monday 6:30 - 8:00 pm Contemporary Level 3 & 4 mixed
- Tuesday 5:00 - 6:00 pm Contemporary Level 3
- Tuesday 4:00 - 5:00 pm Ballet Level 3
- Thursday 4:00 - 5:00 pm Ballet Level 3
- Thursday 5:00 - 6:00 pm En Pointe Level 3
- Saturday 9:45 - 11:00 am Pre-Pointe Mixed Level 2 & 3
- Saturday 11:00 - 12:30 pm En Pointe/ Intermediate / Advanced Level 3 & 4
See holiday breaks and payment details for Level 3**
Registration opens August 15th. The first class is Aug 22.
New students will need a placement evaluation to determine which class level is appropriate. Sign up for the class you intend. Reach out and we'll help you determine what's best for your child.
Classes are organized and priced for the year and can be pro-rated based on the monthly rate if starting later in the year. The schedule fits the school calendar year and avoids holidays.
Per student one-time registration fee is $25. For families with more than one child, your family will be charged a max of $50 for registration fee.
Tuition for Level 3 includes Ballet, Pre-Pointe, Pointe, Contemporary Level 3 Classes.
Note: There are three payment plans. Choose which works best for your family.
- **Payment for Level 3 includes Ballet, Pointe & Contemporary Level 3 Classes
- Annual Tuition (Save 10% on tuition payment due Aug 21 - 25) $2,970
- Bi-Annual Tuition (Save 5% on tuition payment due Aug 21 - 25 & Jan 3-5) $1,567 x 2
- Monthly Tuition (due by 1st of the month; a late fee of $25 is added after 5th) $330 per Month for 10 mos. Aug - May
Ballet Level 3 Attire:
- Ballet Pink Tights (recommend convertible types with hole in the foot and a wide waist band for comfort)
- Split sole leather or canvas ballet slippers in ballet pink (girls) and black ballet slippers (boys) (TBA: Updating for level 3)
- Girls wear leotard: (updating this info to specific color and brand TBA)
- Boys wear black dance tights or black shorts and a white t-shirt
- Pointe shoes are needed for those going en pointe. (Add recommendations for where to get fittings consultations...)
- Other details: TBA
Contemporary Level 3 Attire:
- (TBA: updating for Level 3)
- Bare feet, socks and jazz shoes needed